Natural herbal remedy to support regular bowel movements and healthy soft stools in cats and dogs.
The importance of bowel healthatlant gel ความคิดเห็น
The colon is the organ in your pet’s body used to get rid of waste, toxins and bacteria. It contains and moves waste materials throughout the body. In a healthy bowel, waste from ingested food moves through the bowel to be excreted in a regular bowel movement. kankusta duo prospect
When the waste materials become clogged inside the colon, constipation occurs. Because the colon walls are so thin, clogged waste material that stays in the colon too long can result in the leakage of harmful toxins and bacteria through the colon wall and into the body to cause further complications. If the colon is not in regular use it can become weak finding it difficult to move or pass waste through the body. bliss hair
From this, it is obvious that maintaining bowel health in your pets is important in order to support the bowel and its functions, as well as systemic health in general.
The natural way
A holistic approach to bowel health is important to keep your pet regular and diet is the key element.
- Probiotics are important in balancing the consistency of the stool
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic).
- A tablespoon of olive oil added to your pet''s food a few times a week will also help to keep bowel movements regular and coat glossy.
- Remove your pet''s food after a while if it has not been eaten. Periods of fasting throughout the day are very important for effective digestion and detoxification.
- Make sure your pet has access to fresh drinking water at all times. Filtered or bottled water is preferable to chlorinated or fluorinated water.
- Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible including pesticides, herbicides, commercial flea collars, flea powder, insecticides and second-hand cigarette smoke.
- Regular exercise will help to keep your pet (and his owner!) healthy, happy, fit and regular.
Use herbal remedies and dietary supplements that are specifically aimed at maintaining bowel and digestive health, reduce reliance on dried and processed food, provide lots of fresh water and include roughage and fiber in your pet''s diet to help support bowel health and regular, soft stools naturally.
As part of a holistic approach to treating your pet, natural herbal remedies and dietary supplements also help to build and strengthen your pet''s immune system, encourage the elimination of toxins, and generally improve the overall health of your animal.
What is Natural Moves for Pets?
Natural Moves for Pets contains a blend of herbal remedies and biochemic tissue salts especially selected to support bowel health in pets and to maintain healthy bowel and digestive functioning.
Used occasionally when needed, or regularly for long term support, the ingredients of Natural Moves for Pets have the added benefit of supporting thyroid health, maintaining cholesterol within normal levels and encouraging healthy strong skin and bones.
How has Natural Moves for Pets helped others?
“A combination of Natural Moves for Pets and a daily walk has completely (helped)... my dog… I only wish that I knew it was so simple, as I would have done this long ago. She is like a young dog again and I must say the walks are doing me good as well!!!!”
“Your help has been great and the [Natural Moves for Pets capsules... have done their job as you said that they would!”
“Thank you for all the work you are doing to supply natural herbs and medicines for our pets. From now on your website will be my first port of call…The Natural Moves for Pets capsules worked very well for my dog and …we used them for one week only more then a month ago. You definitely have my vote!”
How long until we see results?
You should begin to see support within a few days, although some pets respond even sooner.